Whether for an audience of thousands at the Convention Center, a special event in one of Washington’s historic spaces, or an intimate dinner, The Capital Hearings® are perfect for events both large and small.
Please contact us at (202) 630-6067 or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your booking inquiry.
The Capital Hearings Difference
- Quality. We have performed at prestigious concert venues such as the Kennedy Center and Strathmore. Our ensemble is made up of professional-caliber singers, and high-quality sound clips from our award-nominated albums are available on our website. Check us out!
- Experience. We have regularly performed in the area’s major event venues including the Washington Convention Center, Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, various Smithsonian museums, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, and more. We have worked with clients of all types, including directly with corporations and associations, as well as professional event planners.
- Consultation. We provide customized advice based on room size, number of guests, type of event, program length, indoor vs. outdoor, and available technical support. Our clients very often alter their original plans after talking with us, and are usually glad that they did! For example, if your attendees will be visiting from outside the Washington area, ask us about including a patriotic or Americana song in our set to help complete their experience in the nation’s capital.
- Professionalism. We will promptly respond to your inquiries, and help you through the process of obtaining approval from within your organization (or from your end client). We are a licensed corporate entity, are comfortable using and/or preparing performance contracts for your review, and will provide appropriate tax and invoicing documentation to satisfy your organization’s internal accounting requirements.
Events We’ve Done
“Thank you so very much for your outstanding performance and spirited participation in our holiday party…I am still receiving compliments on your behalf from staff and guests.”
- An intimate dinner at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- A mid-size event at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel in Arlington, Va.
- Singing America, The Beautiful for an audience of thousands at the Washington Convention Center
- Ballroom events at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, Md.
- Background music for an event at the Smithsonian American History Museum
- A corporate event at the Williamsburg Lodge in historic Colonial Williamsburg, Va.
- A corporate holiday event in the Dupont Circle area
- Caroling for thousands of attendees at an event held at the National Gallery of Art
- American Bankruptcy Institute – Annual Spring Meeting
- American Institute of Architects – National Convention
- American Psychological Association – Practice Leadership Conference
- Americans for the Arts – Arts Advocacy Day
- Amica Mutual Insurance Company – Board of Directors Conference
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel – Annual Meeting
- Machinery Dealers National Association – National Convention
- The National Gallery of Art – Holiday Party
- Optical Society of America – Holiday Party
- The Phillips Collection – 90th Anniversary Birthday Bash
- Siemens – Federal Symposium Recognition Dinner